Sunday 19 June 2011

PARTIALITY AND DISCRIMINATION




i am a student nobody have right to partiality with us so i want publish my short story on the blog  

one day the date is 1/april/2010  i takeing the tusion from my class teacher  is k... i dont want publish the name on the net i think this teacher is set my life so i belive on so in my tusion. there is my friend also study with me. those are from diffrent section those was safe and after some time  approx 2 3 month  my one  classmate also come he is son of my principal mam so background are safe for this guy. my classteacher always and everytin,me jealously from me,. on this year there new pattern for study is known as CCE is the bad word i hear inMY life so the all marks are under IN teachers in last time the main final test are going to start i am good in studies but the son of principal is not get 50% in any formative test so in [ may ] the result is out,. i shocked to see my result. my marks is .,.,. and the principal boy is 9.2 under10 its not a miracle its a discrimination and partiality from the students 
                                                its not fair marks so this type of  marks destroy the futureOF these type of children
only this is my short story i think u    understand my feeling  


 ITS NOT A TIME OF PARTIALITY 

AND NOT A TIME OF DISCRIMINATION

ITS ONLY TIME OF CO-OPERATION

No comments:

Post a Comment